It was then that I thought to myself that I have gone far beyond the limit of what I ever thought I would do.
- I once Googled "Dr. Brown's Nipples". I can tell you, it's safe to do, just make sure you don't click the images.
- I don't gag that much when I get poop on my hands.
- I got spit up on the other day, wiped it off, and forgot to change. Then we went to the store. When I realized what had happened, I kind of went, "oh well" and went on. Still without changing.
- I sing made up songs as loud as I can.
- Sometimes I cry when my baby cries. Alright, often.
- I participate in Sesame Street.
- I stand in front of the pacifiers in the store and actually compare, instead of my typical grabbing the first thing I see.
- I talk like a baby. This was something we always said we wouldn't do. I just can't help it.
- I talk about poop consistency. While eating.
- I care about poop consistency.
- I have opinions on formula and baby food.
- I have motherly instincts, and with Isaiah, I'm usually right.
- I know what the terms nap training, CIO, and EBF mean.(If you don't, I'll tell you. Equal education for all, yo.)
How has motherhood changed you? OR how do you think you will change when you become a mom? (I still pray for all of my IF friends).